Platinum Teletherapy provides therapy services that create better outcomes for children. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success. We offer clinical support by our dedicated team as well as career advancement opportunities.
Make a positive impact on the lives of children by joining our team today!
Now hiring for the 2023-24 school year.
We are seeking FT Occupational Therapists (OT) for excellent In-Person Positions in California.
· Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
· Conduct comprehensive evaluations for initial eligibility or re-evaluations.
· Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions.
· Develop and implement IEPs and attend IEP meetings.
· Customized Compensation Packages
· Health Benefits
· 401(K) plan
· Professional Development Day allotment
· Clinical support
· Career development opportunities
· Direct Deposit
· Online Resources
· A positive working environment.
· California State OT License
· Experience as a direct member of IEP teams.
· Experience conducting assessments.
Platinum Teletherapy provides the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.