Make a positive impact on the lives of children by joining our team today!
Now hiring for the 2023-24 school year.
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for excellent In-Person Positions in Oregon.
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Health Benefits
- 401(K) plan
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Clinical support
- Career development opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Online Resources
- A positive working environment.
- · Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
- · Conduct comprehensive evaluations for initial eligibility or re-evaluations.
- · Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions.
- · Develop and implement IEPs and attend IEP meetings.
- Occupational Therapy License for the state of Oregon.
- · Experience as a direct member of IEP teams.
- · Experience conducting assessments.
Job Type: Full-time
Platinum Teletherapy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran.