Make a positive impact on the lives of children by joining our team today!
Now hiring for the 2023-24 school year.
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher (SPED) for excellent In-Person Positions in South Carolina.
- Customized Compensation Packages
- Health Benefits
- 401(K) plan
- Professional Development Day allotment
- Clinical support
- Career development opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Online Resources
- A positive working environment.
Job Responsibilities for Special Education Teacher (SPED):
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established SPED teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Certified Special Education Teacher (SPED) in South Carolina
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Job Type: Full-time
Platinum Teletherapy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran.